The Unknown

I tell people I have a growing list of things I don't know. There is
really no way for a person to keep up with the information that
becomes available every minute of the day - it's a battle I have
conceded after years of self deprication. Now I'm happy with a general
working knowledge of a few concepts.

Beekeeping is a new world to me filled with ideas and knowledge
gathered by multitudes of observant people over the past hundred and
fifty years or so. It seems like such a peaceful past-time with roots
in an earlier days before corn syrup and fast-food. I can walk out to
the back corner of our big yard and go back in time, and slowly learn
information about honey bees that has been common knowledge for over a
hundred years, and yet for me it is the unknown.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trapout in Bergen - Video update

Craig Yerdon's Organically Managed Beekeeping Podcasts

Mid-Summer Honey